Our business philosophy
The cornerstone of our philosophy at CALD Group is that, first and foremost, we are here to assist our clients. Our whole approach to achieving this relies on two strengths: the extensive experience of our specialist teams and our exemplary standards of customer service.
Our aim and vision is to continue to provide the highest quality of language based products and services, creating niche communication tools reflective of our unique bi-lingual and bi-cultural resources, whilst maintaining our high standards of professionalism, efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
CALD Group is committed to maintaining high professional standards. Thus one of our competitive strengths is demonstrated by our policy of refusing to engage unqualified practitioners in languages where the National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters (NAATI) testing is available.
CALD Group Corporate Tenets
- We seek knowledge and aspire always to be thought leaders
- We cultivate creativity and innovation
- We honour and recognize excellent performance
- We practice the principles of quality assurance
- We embrace the principles of equality for all
- We participate in professional interest groups that are committed to developing and supporting industry standards and are able to influence government policy
- We add value to the careers of those who work with us by providing them with opportunities to fully develop their potential
- We have pride in our work, our contributions and achievements
- We respect diversity
*(NAATI is the only authority in Australia authorised to provide accreditation for interpreters and translators. NAATI’s portfolio includes accreditation of tertiary courses in interpreting and translating.)